Top eSports bookmakers in Russia
Esports is a relatively new direction in the field of gambling. Unlike football or hockey, which were bet on in the last century, eSports betting appeared in Russia only 5-7 years ago. The emergence of the popularity of this discipline is associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, which led to the cancellation or postponement of many sports competitions, while eSports continued to develop actively and be held according to the tournament schedule. Such circumstances allowed bettors to appreciate the new direction, and since then the volume of eSports betting has continued to grow.
If you are looking for something new and interesting, pay attention to eSports bets in Russia, as this area is actively developing. Many Russian bookmakers have already added DOTA2 and CS:GO tournaments to their lineup, so you won’t have any problems finding a reliable bookmaker. In this review, we will look at which bookmakers offer the opportunity to bet on eSports and how to choose the right operator to avoid mistakes.
What criteria to consider when choosing a bookmaker for eSports betting
When choosing a bookmaker for betting on eSports, you should pay attention to several main parameters:
- Availability of a license: It is extremely important that the bookmaker’s office operates legally and complies with the legislation of the Republic of Russia. You can check the availability of a license in the Unified Register of Licenses or on the official website of the office.
- Broad esports line: Make sure that the bookmaker line has a wide range of esports events, including popular DOTA 2, CS: GO, World of Tanks, Warcraft III, VALORANT, FIFA, League of Legends, Rainbow Six tournaments , Apex Legends, Call of Duty and other games that interest you.
- Detailed description: The more markets the bookmaker offers, the more opportunities for combining different types of bets, creating parlays and systems, which can increase your chances of winning.
- Reliability: Give preference to trusted bookmakers with a good reputation in the market. Below is a list of bookmakers that you can trust and we recommend choosing from this list.
Bookmakers in Russia accepting eSports bets
In Russia, there are several bookmakers with a decent line on eSports. Among them:
- Pari is the leader of our rating. This bookmaker offers the most extensive list of eSports, including more than 300 events in popular disciplines. The choice of types of bets on top CS: GO matches is especially diverse – more than 300 markets are available, which surpasses competitors.
- Fonbet – the line of this bookmaker mainly presents the most popular eSports disciplines, such as DOTA 2, CS: GO and League of Legends. Here you can place bets on both current and upcoming tournaments.
- Maxline – despite a modest set of events (only DOTA2 and CS: GO in the list), this bookmaker attracts bettors with generous odds and a small margin.
Also, eSports bets are accepted by Winline, BetCity, Marathon and Brazino777.
Live eSports betting
Some bookmakers offer the opportunity to place bets not only before the start of the match, but also in real time (live). This is a handy option that allows you to watch the game in real time and make better decisions based on the dynamics of events. Another advantage is that esports matches take place almost around the clock, which allows you to bet both day and night.
Below are the bookmakers in Russia that provide live lines for eSports:
- Bet – this bookmaker offers one of the largest live lines not only in Russia, but throughout the CIS. It is possible to bet on a dozen and a half disciplines and find a solid list not only for top matches, but also for less popular games. Live broadcasts of matches are also available, which increases the performance in live mode.
- Fonbet – provides access to broadcasts (you can watch on the bookmaker’s website, on YouTube or on Twitch), and also contains its own match center with high-quality analytics and game reviews.
- Winline – easy access and sorting by the most popular betting markets such as selections, totals and odds.
- Marathon and BetCity – actively follow esports tournaments and provide a good calendar of events, which is convenient to rely on when planning bets.